Star hero Prabhas’ 21st film under Mahanati fame Nag Ashwin’s direction is one of the most eagerly awaited movies across the country. To be made as a pan-International film with a whopping budget of over Rs 400 crores, this as-yet-untitled film is touted as a sci-fi thriller. Ever since the project was announced around a month ago, there has been a lot of curiosity about the film’s status.
In a latest interaction with a Prabhas fan, Nag Ashwin revealed that the script and pre-visualization works are underway at the moment. He also said that the scripting will take some more time. He concluded saying that even though he has some ideas about the film’s cast, he has not begun the casting process yet.
Script, previs works jarugutunnayi….corona valla konni delay ayyayi… but script ki ekkuva time so 👍…casting ideas unnayi kaani evarini finalise cheyale… Inka time undi…
— Nag Ashwin (@nagashwin7) May 17, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Jersey girl opts out of this crazy project
- Ram Charan to launch Varun Tej film’s first look
- Varun Dhawan’s wedding was supposed to happen here
- Dulquer Salmaan lands in Bollywood filmmaker’s next
- Krack’s digital rights sold to Aha; Here’s the actual amount
- Here’s why Alia Bhatt was admitted to the hospital