Nag Ashwin is a super talented director that impressed many with his second film Mahanati. He became one of the most sought after directors in the industry within no time.
Things went to another level as he got a golden chance to direct Prabhas and Deepika Padukone for his third film. This film is being awaited by one and all and was supposed to go on floors in Jan 2021.
But Prabhas changed things and signed Adipurush. The makers of that film today announced that their movie will be releasing on the 11th of August 2021.
That means Nag Ashwin film will be delayed and by the time it releases, it will be 2023 easily. But sources close to us reveal that Nag Ashwin is not at all disappointed and feels that he will get a solid time to do his pre-production and will work on the VFX of the film as it is a big-budgeted film with a scientific backdrop.
Articles that might interest you:
- Double treat for fans on Mahesh’s birthday?
- NTR’s Ramaraju for Bheem teaser for RRR sets a massive new record
- Top star’s film’s unit to get special permission to shoot amid night curfew
- Prakash Raj’s striking comments on Pawan Kalyan’s CM candidacy
- Two big speculations on Mahesh Babu’s Sarkaru Vaari Paata
- Suresh Babu puts an end to rumours on Drushyam 2