Ramu is ratcheting up the publicity quotient for Bezawada. In a live tv show, with a serious deadpan face the controversial Director-turned-Producer said that he found Naga Chaitanya to be a better actor than Nagarjuna. He said he came to this conclusion watching the movie Bezawada. When asked to elaborate RGV cleverly said that, the statement was merely his personal opinion and one would have to see the movie to come to their own conclusion. He said Shiva enjoyed the advantage of being a movie with a shock value, where as Bezawada is coming against the backdrop of many such films already being made. RGV though was all praise for Naga Chaitanya and said this was the young hero’s first “realistic action film” and he had come out with an intense performance that would silence his critics and give immense pride and satisfaction to his fans. To another query Ramu ruled out depicting any community or caste based conflict in the film. He merely said he made a realistic action film against the backdrop of a city which was well aware of its political history.
- 2.0 has been edited thrice- Shankar
- Akshay Kumar questioned by Punjab SIT over a 2015 police firing case
- Rakul’s role revealed in her upcoming Tamil biggie
- Subrahmanyapuram’s intriguing trailer raises expectations
- Poll : What did you think of Subramanyapuram’s trailer?