Nagarjuna and Naga Chaitanya’s highly-anticipated fantasy drama, Bangarraju, had its formal launch in August. After wrapping up the first schedule in Hyderabad, the film’s unit headed to Mysore for another crucial schedule earlier this month. Nag and Chay took part in the schedule.
According to the latest updates, Bangarraju’s third schedule is all set to kick-start from tomorrow (Sep 14) at Ramoji Film City in Hyderabad. The film’s production design department has erected a special set for the new schedule.
Bangarraju is eyeing a Sankranthi release. The Kalyan Krishna directorial also features senior actress Ramya Krishna and young beauty Krithi Shetty. Anup Rubens is composing music. Nag is bankrolling this project in association with Zee Studio.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Maestro – Crime drama with a twist
- Pooja Hegde dubs for Most Eligible Bachelor
- Ala Sakshi Awards Lo: Allu Arjun tweets as ALVP wins big at Sakshi awards
- Solid advance bookings for Love Story
- Something exciting coming soon, Ram Charan tells fans
- Poll : What did you think of ‘Gully Rowdy’ Movie ?