For the past few days, there have been rumours that Naga Chaitanya, Rakul starrer Rarandoi Veduka Chudham is going to be postponed to June this year. The film has been produced by Nagarjuna under Annapurna Studios banner, whereas Kalyan Krishna is directing it.
As soon as the news reached Nagarjuna, he took to Twitter to deny rumours about the film’s release being postponed and stated that there’s no truth in the rumours. The team is planning to release the film on May 19 and an official announcement is expected to be made soon.
Currently, a song is being canned on Naga Chaitanya and Rakul in Munnar and the first song is going to be unveiled on May 6. DSP has scored the music for this family entertainer.
- Details about Puri Jagannadh-Ram film
- Kamal Haasan undergoes look test for Indian 2
- Pooja Hegde reveals fun side of Akshay Kumar
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?