For the past few days, there have been rumours that Naga Chaitanya, Rakul starrer Rarandoi Veduka Chudham is going to be postponed to June this year. The film has been produced by Nagarjuna under Annapurna Studios banner, whereas Kalyan Krishna is directing it.
As soon as the news reached Nagarjuna, he took to Twitter to deny rumours about the film’s release being postponed and stated that there’s no truth in the rumours. The team is planning to release the film on May 19 and an official announcement is expected to be made soon.
Currently, a song is being canned on Naga Chaitanya and Rakul in Munnar and the first song is going to be unveiled on May 6. DSP has scored the music for this family entertainer.
Articles that might interest you:
- RRR likely to postpone again?
- Shah Rukh and Salman to team up for a multi-starrer?
- Noted Bollywood producer’s daughters in hospital due to Coronavirus
- Huge change in Shalini Pandey’s Bollywood debut
- Gopichand supports 1,000 poor families
- Balayya-Boyapati film delays further?