Hero Nagarjuna is currently busy shooting for the much-awaited romantic drama, Manmadhudu 2. Nag will soon be flying to Portugal for a major schedule. Meanwhile, interacting with a popular English daily, Nag gave the much-needed update on Bangarraju.
“The story is in its final stages and the script is looking good. Once complete, I will join the film on the floors soon,” said Nag. Bangarraju will be a spin off of Nag’s Bangarraju character in his 2016 blockbuster, Soggade Chinni Nayana. The film will be directed by Kalyana Krishna.
Articles that might interest you:
- Yesteryear hero, Venu Thottempudi in Ravi Teja’s next
- Kamal demands the central govt to repeal the controversial Cinematography Amendment Bill
- Star Tamil hero to do an action-packed web series for Amazon
- Guntur Mirchi teaser – Mehboob Dil Se in action avatar
- Solid new poster of Sanjay Dutt as Adheera from KGF 2 out now
- Twists and turns to engage the audience in Timmarusu