Hero Nagarjuna is currently busy shooting for the much-awaited romantic drama, Manmadhudu 2. Nag will soon be flying to Portugal for a major schedule. Meanwhile, interacting with a popular English daily, Nag gave the much-needed update on Bangarraju.
“The story is in its final stages and the script is looking good. Once complete, I will join the film on the floors soon,” said Nag. Bangarraju will be a spin off of Nag’s Bangarraju character in his 2016 blockbuster, Soggade Chinni Nayana. The film will be directed by Kalyana Krishna.
Articles that might interest you:
- Deva Katta posts key update on Sai Dharam Tej’s next
- RRR and Rajamouli suffering from this major issue
- Poll : NTR or Prabhas. Whom should Prashanth Neel of KGF fame direct first?
- Nithin resumes Rang De shoot-Makes a special announcement
- Film Trivia : Guess this Telugu actor who trained in New York Film Academy?
- Corona effect- Star heroes’ popularity at a big risk