Nagarjuna’s just released horror comedy, Raju Gari Gadhi 2, became extra special for Akkinenis as it’s the first film in which Nag and Samantha shared screen space after the actress stepped into the Akkineni family. The film opened on Friday to a positive response and decent collections.
Sharing his happiness over the film’s success in his latest interview with a leading English daily, Nag was all praise for his daughter-in-law. He said, “This is the first film after Sam and Chaitu got married, so naturally we were all very excited. And Samantha proved that she’s lucky for us. Raju Gari Gadhi 2 is being received well and is getting a good response. We are elated. In fact, this film’s success has invigorated me. I’m on cloud nine, as is Chaitu. The whole family is in a celebratory mood.”
Nag went on to say that Sam is a great actor and that he is a big fan of hers. He further revealed that he had called her personally and appreciated her acting. “Working with her has been a good experience, both in Manam and now in Raju Gari Gadhi 2,” Nag said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda to surprise with his performance in Puri’s film
- This music director in talks for Mahesh-Parasuram film
- Press Note: “Godavari Enters Florida with Tampa Location”
- Poll : What did you think of Red’s teaser?
- Red teaser- Intriguing and well cut
- Mohan Babu looks regal in Aakasame Ne Hadduraa new posters