Nagarjuna has teamed up with Tamil star Karthi for a Telugu-Tamil bilingual multi-starrer Oopiri, a remake of the superhit French film, The Intouchables. This bilingual film is being directed by Vamshi Paidipally and Tamannah Bhatia is the film’s leading lady. As per the buzz, the film will hit the screens on 5th February, 2016.
Oopiri is a lighthearted comedy entertainer and is a celebration of life. The film was shot extensively in Paris. Nagarjuna will be seen as a wheelchair bound paraplegic and Karthi will be his assistant. Leading production house PVP Cinema is the force behind this film. National award winning composer Gopi Sunder is the film’s music director.
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief
- Star director urges people to enroll to vote
- Kiara Advani joins RC12 team in Azerbaijan
- Natakam completes censor, All set for a grand release
- Devadas completes censor formalities