Nagarjuna has teamed up with Tamil star Karthi for a Telugu-Tamil bilingual multi-starrer Oopiri, a remake of the superhit French film, The Intouchables. This bilingual film is being directed by Vamshi Paidipally and Tamannah Bhatia is the film’s leading lady. As per the buzz, the film will hit the screens on 5th February, 2016.
Oopiri is a lighthearted comedy entertainer and is a celebration of life. The film was shot extensively in Paris. Nagarjuna will be seen as a wheelchair bound paraplegic and Karthi will be his assistant. Leading production house PVP Cinema is the force behind this film. National award winning composer Gopi Sunder is the film’s music director.
- Sree Vishnu’s striking makeover garners attention
- Fans defend Vijay amid Sarkar’s first look controversy
- Suresh Babu confirms Venky-Rana multi-starrer
- Bigg Boss Tamil runs into trouble
- First look of Nithya Menen’s ‘one-actress’ film Praana is out