Nagarjuna is one star who has been constantly working with young and debut talents since the early days of his career. In the latest Nirmala Convent promotional interview, Nag revealed that he is willing to team up with Pelli Choopulu’s director Tharun Bhascker.
Nag said that he has watched Pelli Choopulu recently and highly impressed with the film, he immediately called up the film’s debut director Tharun Bhascker and offered him a film in Annapurna Studios banner.
Nag also told Tharun that he is free to choose him, Chay or even Akhil for the film. Now, that’s some offer one can’t refuse easily.
- Mahesh to invite Rajini and Akshay to his multiplex?
- Young actress to play yesteryear heroine in NTR biopic
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release