Fans of Nagarjuna and Nani are eagerly waiting for the much-awaited multi-starrer featuring both the stars. Young filmmaker Sriram Adittya is directing this exciting project, while veteran producer Ashwini Dutt will be bankrolling it under his Vyjayanthi Movies banner.
Talking to a popular news portal about his movie, Sriram Adittya said that the movie, just like his previous ventures, will be a multi-genre film loaded with beautiful emotions and great visuals. He further added that the onscreen relationship between Nag and Nani will be the major highlight in the film.
Sriram Adittya said that he has grown up watching Nagarjuna’s movies and that working with him now is so exciting. Names of the film’s leading ladies will be made official when the film goes on floors next week.
- Here’s when Allu Arjun-Trivikram film will kick-start from
- Star heroine finalized for Rajini-Murugadoss film?
- Pellichoopulu producer’s son signs his second film
- Poll : Which of the following movie trailers impressed you the most?
- Lakshmi Manchu’s web series gets a launch date