Nagarjuna and Nani’s much-awaited multi-starrer, Devadas, wrapped up the crucial Bangkok schedule. The film’s unit was canning the film’s climax sequence for the last couple of weeks. The team will return to Hyderabad and kick-start the next schedule soon.
Devadas’ teaser will be out on Nagarjuna’s birthday. The film is slated for release on September 27. Akanksha Singh and Rashmika Mandanna are the female leads. Ashwini Dutt is bankrolling the movie. Manisharma is the film’s music composer. Sriram Adittya is the film’s director.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : iSmart Shankar – Ram’s Massy treat
- Telugu Review : The Lion King
- iSmart Shankar off to a gigantic start
- Young actress sells off car, rents a flat to lead a simple life
- Two young actresses join Bharatheeyudu 2
- When Dhruv refused to shoot in front of Chiyaan Vikram