Nagarjuna and Nani’s much-awaited multi-starrer, Devadas, wrapped up the crucial Bangkok schedule. The film’s unit was canning the film’s climax sequence for the last couple of weeks. The team will return to Hyderabad and kick-start the next schedule soon.
Devadas’ teaser will be out on Nagarjuna’s birthday. The film is slated for release on September 27. Akanksha Singh and Rashmika Mandanna are the female leads. Ashwini Dutt is bankrolling the movie. Manisharma is the film’s music composer. Sriram Adittya is the film’s director.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nithiin’s Andhadhun remake gets a launch date
- Bond25 ‘No Time To Die’ to give a tough competition to Sri Rama Navami releases
- Tamil hero Vishnu Vishal’s charming look from Aranya out now
- Aditi Rao Hydari defends Samantha, but keeps mum about Maha Samudram
- Chiru’s leaked look causes a concern to Chiru152 makers
- Poll : Which genre films should Vijay Deverakonda do?