Nagarjuna and Nani’s much-awaited multi-starrer, Devadas, wrapped up the crucial Bangkok schedule. The film’s unit was canning the film’s climax sequence for the last couple of weeks. The team will return to Hyderabad and kick-start the next schedule soon.
Devadas’ teaser will be out on Nagarjuna’s birthday. The film is slated for release on September 27. Akanksha Singh and Rashmika Mandanna are the female leads. Ashwini Dutt is bankrolling the movie. Manisharma is the film’s music composer. Sriram Adittya is the film’s director.
- Saaho star blessed with a baby girl
- Venkatesh to work with debutante director?
- Aditi Rao signs a Bollywood biggie
- NTR’s latest poster wins good applause
- Rajamouli ropes in star writer for his next