Nagarjuna and Nani’s much-awaited multi-starrer, Devadas, wrapped up the crucial Bangkok schedule. The film’s unit was canning the film’s climax sequence for the last couple of weeks. The team will return to Hyderabad and kick-start the next schedule soon.
Devadas’ teaser will be out on Nagarjuna’s birthday. The film is slated for release on September 27. Akanksha Singh and Rashmika Mandanna are the female leads. Ashwini Dutt is bankrolling the movie. Manisharma is the film’s music composer. Sriram Adittya is the film’s director.
- FDFS : Live Updates from Taxiwaala
- Respect our hardwork: Taxiwaala makers
- Vijay Deverakonda is confident of Kabir Singh’s success
- Noted actor to quit film production?
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court