Nagarjuna and Nani’s much-awaited multi-starrer, Devadas, wrapped up the crucial Bangkok schedule. The film’s unit was canning the film’s climax sequence for the last couple of weeks. The team will return to Hyderabad and kick-start the next schedule soon.
Devadas’ teaser will be out on Nagarjuna’s birthday. The film is slated for release on September 27. Akanksha Singh and Rashmika Mandanna are the female leads. Ashwini Dutt is bankrolling the movie. Manisharma is the film’s music composer. Sriram Adittya is the film’s director.
- Hollywood star offered a fat paycheck for Anushka’s Silence?
- Maharshi’s last schedule in a picturesque Gulf city
- Salman Khan’s heroine to make her Tollywood debut?
- RX 100 heroine’s moving Insta post on her missing brother
- Venkatesh looking for scripts like these Bollywood hits