The much-awaited multi-starrer featuring Nagarjuna and Nani has been launched with a formal puja ceremony this morning. The puja was held at music composer Manisharma’s studio.
While Nani, the film’s director Sriram Adittya, Manisharma and producer Ashwini Dutt attended the ceremony, Nag had to miss it as he is shooting for RGV’s film in Mumbai. Music sittings for the film have begun already.
Even though Kannada actress Shraddha Srinath and another top heroine are said to have been roped in by the makers, an official announcement regarding the same is awaited. Stay tuned for more updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Not Vijay Deverakonda but this Mega hero was the first choice for WFL
- Mahesh Babu’s touching tweet for father Superstar Krishna
- Bollywood hero keen to reprise Allu Arjun in AVLP’s Hindi remake
- Is this why Pawan Kalyan is not keen on Driving Licence’s remake?
- Lockdown Review : Betaal – Hindi web series on Netflix
- Baahubali, RRR writer Vijayendra Prasad all set for his next directorial?