123telugu.com had earlier reported that senior hero Nagarjuna and Nani will be teaming up for a multi-starrer. This crazy project will be directed by young filmmaker Sriram Adittya and bankrolled by veteran producer Ashwini Dutt.
As per the latest updates, the film will be launched formally in February and the regular shooting will kick-start immediately. This film is going to be a light-hearted family entertainer. In the past, Ashwini Dutt and Nag had collaborated for 4 movies – Aakari Poratam, Govinda Govinda, Ravoi Chandamama and Azaad. On the other hand, Ashwini Dutt’s daughters Priyanka and Swapna had produced Yevade Subramanyam with Nani.
Articles that might interest you:
- AA20’s much-awaited update to be out on Allu Arjun’s birthday
- Yesteryear heroine joins Instagram
- Star actress urges people to support local businesses
- Kamal Haasan writes an open letter to PM Modi about lockdown
- Bollywood stars launch an inspiring song amidst Coronavirus outbreak
- Special announcement today for Allu Arjun’s birthday