123telugu.com had earlier reported that senior hero Nagarjuna and Nani will be teaming up for a multi-starrer. This crazy project will be directed by young filmmaker Sriram Adittya and bankrolled by veteran producer Ashwini Dutt.
As per the latest updates, the film will be launched formally in February and the regular shooting will kick-start immediately. This film is going to be a light-hearted family entertainer. In the past, Ashwini Dutt and Nag had collaborated for 4 movies – Aakari Poratam, Govinda Govinda, Ravoi Chandamama and Azaad. On the other hand, Ashwini Dutt’s daughters Priyanka and Swapna had produced Yevade Subramanyam with Nani.
- Balayya-Boyapati film to commence shooting after elections
- Baahubali producers’ new innings
- Poll : Which of the following movie trailers impressed you the most?
- Here’s when Allu Arjun-Trivikram film will kick-start from
- Star heroine finalized for Rajini-Murugadoss film?