A day ahead of the movie’s release, Nagarjuna and the core team of Om Namo Venkatesaya today offered special prayers to Lord Venkateswara Swamy at the sacred Indur Tirumala Temple in Narsimpalli village in Mopal Mandal of Nizamabad district.
Speaking on the occasion, Nag said he is blessed to have acted in devotional movies such as Annamayya, Sriramadasu and Shirdi Saibaba. Nag further said Om Namo Venkatesaya is going to be a complete family entertainer.
Along with Nag, actors Saurabh Raj Jain, Vimala Raman and the film’s producer A Mahesh Reddy and noted producer Dil Raju offered special prayers.
- Balayya okays special cameo in Kannada star’s 125th film?
- Romantic scenes set in the ’90s to be highlight of Majili
- Suriya’s son all set for acting debut?
- Anasuya signing roles carefully
- Superstar’s daughter all set for her debut