From the past few weeks, there have been many reports going around that Nagarjuna will be doing a muli-starrer with Nani. Speaking about the same, Nag today said that director Sriram Aditya has narrated the script in a very beautiful manner and he has given his nod to develop the script completely.
Adding further, Nag said that he loves Nani’s comedy timing and would love to share screen space with him anytime. Nag is currently busy promoting his son’s new film Hello on a huge level.
Directed by Vikram Kumar, Hello has Kalyani Priyadarshan as the female lead and is up for a release tomorrow.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shahid reveals why he okayed Jersey remake in the first place
- Here are the concept and backdrop of Vinayak’s Seenayya
- Thalaivar168 to go on floors without Rajinikanth?
- Venky Mama’s advance booking starts on a positive note
- Samantha joins Venky Mama promotions
- NTR lands in Vizag, Rajamouli plans special scenes for RRR