From the past few weeks, there have been many reports going around that Nagarjuna will be doing a muli-starrer with Nani. Speaking about the same, Nag today said that director Sriram Aditya has narrated the script in a very beautiful manner and he has given his nod to develop the script completely.
Adding further, Nag said that he loves Nani’s comedy timing and would love to share screen space with him anytime. Nag is currently busy promoting his son’s new film Hello on a huge level.
Directed by Vikram Kumar, Hello has Kalyani Priyadarshan as the female lead and is up for a release tomorrow.
- Popular hero has a request for critics
- Kalyani Priyadarshan joins cast of Mohanlal’s magnum opus
- Rajinikanth to launch his political party soon
- Mammootty going all out to play YSR
- Akanksha Singh pins all her hopes on Deva Das