123telugu had already reported that Akkineni Nagarjuna is busy shooting for his upcoming film Soggade Chinni Nayana. Latest update is that a family song is currently being shot in RFC and the entire lead cast is taking part in the shoot.
With the wrapping up of this song, the film will be nearly complete except for a few scenes. Directed by debutante Kalyan, this film has Nagarjuna in a double role. ‘Andhala Rakshashi’ fame Lavanya Tripati and Ramya Krishna are the female leads.
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief
- Star director urges people to enroll to vote
- Kiara Advani joins RC12 team in Azerbaijan