Senior star Nagarjuna is one actor who never shied away from acting in path breaking and experimental movies within the commercial framework. After his last year’s hits like Soggade and Oopiri, Nag is gearing up for the release of his latest devotional film, Om Namo Venkatesaya, which is releasing today.
In a promotional interview yesterday, Nag said he is game to act in multi-starrers along with his contemporaries like Chiranjeevi, Balakrishna and Venkatesh. Nag says that fresh and innovative stories will make a sweeping entry into Tollywood when stars join forces for multi-starrers.
However, Nag’s only condition would be that the scripts should have equal importance to all the stars, only to not disappoint their respective fans.
- Sree Vishnu’s striking makeover garners attention
- Fans defend Vijay amid Sarkar’s first look controversy
- Suresh Babu confirms Venky-Rana multi-starrer
- Bigg Boss Tamil runs into trouble
- First look of Nithya Menen’s ‘one-actress’ film Praana is out