Senior star Nagarjuna is one actor who never shied away from acting in path breaking and experimental movies within the commercial framework. After his last year’s hits like Soggade and Oopiri, Nag is gearing up for the release of his latest devotional film, Om Namo Venkatesaya, which is releasing today.
In a promotional interview yesterday, Nag said he is game to act in multi-starrers along with his contemporaries like Chiranjeevi, Balakrishna and Venkatesh. Nag says that fresh and innovative stories will make a sweeping entry into Tollywood when stars join forces for multi-starrers.
However, Nag’s only condition would be that the scripts should have equal importance to all the stars, only to not disappoint their respective fans.
- Shocking response for Priya Prakash Varrier’s new song
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals
- Taapsee’s epic reply to a netizen who asked her to marry him
- Kamal Haasan urges students to join politics