Akkineni Nagarjuna denied the ongoing buzz of remaking the Kannada hit, ‘Mythri’. Several rumors were doing rounds in the T-town saying that Nag is keen on producing and acting in the Telugu remake. Nag, who is currently shooting for ‘Soggade Chinni Nayana’ in Mysore, said that he did watch the film recently and immensely liked the social message in the film.
Featuring Kannada Star Puneeth Raj Kumar and Malayalam giant Mohanlal, ‘Mythri’ was released in February and went on to become a smash hit. The film’s social message was highly appreciated by the audiences. Now that Nag has denied the remake rumors, it will now be interesting to see which other star will step into his shoes.
Meanwhile, Nagarjuna’s hands are full with interesting projects. His ‘Soggade Chinni Nayana’ is having a brisk shoot in the Kannada land, and recently, his multistarrer film with Karthi in Vamsi Paidipally’s direction has been launched.
Articles that might interest you:
- Post-production work in full swing for Prabhas20
- Allu hero coming up with an entertaining film
- Marriage is on the cards, confirms Gutta Jwala
- Charity is not a rowdy mamool, says popular director
- Acharya’s first look to be out on this auspicious day?
- Corona Crisis: Actor turns sanitary worker