Nagarjuna’s latest devotional movie, Om Namo Venkatesaya, released a couple of days ago and received positive response from fans and critics. Especially, the film’s emotional drama and Nag’s performance have come in for a special praise.
Speaking at the success meet of Om Namo Venkatesaya yesterday, Nagarjuna revealed that his wife Amala was so impressed with the movie and especially the climax that she sat down speechless after coming home, held Nag’s hands and kept staring at his eyes for more than an hour.
Nag also revealed that Chiru too got emotional after watching the movie and in fact he showed the wet tissues which he used to wipe his tears.
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief
- Star director urges people to enroll to vote
- Kiara Advani joins RC12 team in Azerbaijan