RGV is busy giving finishing touches to his new film Officer which is currently being shot in Mumbai. The film marks the collaboration of RGV and Nagarjuna after a very long time.
There is a decent buzz for the film and the latest we hear is that the makers have sold the digital rights to Amazon for a hefty price. This, the sources say has landed the makers in a safe zone already.
Nagarjuna plays a cop with a hard-hitting backstory. Watch out this space for more updates on this project.
- Hilarious comic episodes in Allu Arjun-Trivikram film
- Nandamuri hero follows Mahesh Babu’s route
- Rajamouli not following Maryada Ramanna & Eega strategy for RRR
- NTR Mahanayakudu’s Day 1 US collections
- Venky Mama all set for a 2-week-long schedule in Godavari