The most eagerly awaited NAGRGV4 film from the duo that gave the iconic Siva has been launched in style in a specially designed set this morning. RGV’s mother sounded the first clap at the inaugural ceremony that took place at Annapurna Studios.
Nag seemed quite confident about the unique script narrated by RGV. Nag said that this film is a result of the mutual trust between him and RGV and exuded confidence on the movie, saying that this film will set a new trend across the country with its high-standards in technicalities.
As expected, RGV’s speech was a major highlight at the event. The eccentric genius said that he doesn’t believe in God, but only believes in Nagarjuna. RGV, in his typical audacious style, said, “andaru Ramuki mind dobbindi..juice ayipoyindi antunnaru..mind dobbina maata nijame..kaani juice ayipoyinda leda annadi ee cinema chepthundi.”
The first schedule’s shooting will be held for 10 days in November. After a brief gap for Akhil’s Hello’s promotions, the shoot will resume from December 22 and the entire film will be wrapped up in a continuous schedule. The makers have clarified that this film is not a sequel to Siva. More details about the film’s cast and crew members will be announced soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Varun Tej’s hiked remuneration becomes a hot topic
- Pre-production kick-starts for Venky’s next
- Pokiri was an important point in my life: Vijay Deverakonda
- Vijay takes on all-India stars; Bigil trailer becomes the most liked
- KGF actress Srinidhi Shetty signs a biggie
- Nayanthara to team up with this star hero for the 5th time?