‘King’ Akkineni Nagarjuna and Richa Gangopadhyay will be seen as the lead pair in the mass action entertainer, ‘Bhai’. The talkie part has already been completed and only the last song remains to be shot. This last song is going to be a romantic duet and it will be shot on Nagarjuna and Richa from tomorrow.
Veerabhadram Chowdhary has directed this movie and Devi Sri Prasad has composed the music. Sameer Reddy is the cinematographer.The audio album will be out soon and the film might release in the last week of September or the first week of October.
Nagarjuna has produced this movie on Annapurna Studios banner in association with Reliance Entertainments.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Devarakonda’s WFL in release tensions
- Jersey Hindi remake finds its female lead
- Pratiroju Pandage’s storyline is the first for Indian cinema-Maruthi
- Shah Rukh-Atlee film from March
- After delay, Rana, Sai Pallavi’s Virata Parvam to be wrapped up quickly
- Prabhas to resume Jaan’s shoot without Pooja?