Nagarjuna and Karthi’s Oopiri is continuing its solid run across the Telugu states and overseas. Despite new releases, the film is utilising the holidays and early month advantage to the fullest and is racing towards becoming yet another solid hit Nag’s career.
Oopiri’s box-office performance in overseas is particularly exceptional. The film has notched up nearly $1.313 million until Saturday and is all set to surpass Nagarjuna’s personal best Manam’s collections $1.542 million in the coming week.
With Sardaar Gabbar Singh releasing on the 8th, it is to be seen if Oopiri will touch the $2 million mark in its full run.
Articles that might interest you:
- ZEE5 acquires the digital rights of this sensational director’s next
- Mega hero’s romantic movie locks its world television premiere date
- Kota Srinivasarao – I am absolutely fine
- Confirmed: Star actor’s next to release in 3D
- Adipurush actress shares screen space with this RRR actor
- Official: SRK’s Pathaan locks its OTT release date
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food