Nagarjuna has been quite busy promoting his recently released horror-comedy, Raju Gari Gadhi 2 and also with the arrangements for Chay-Sam’s high-profile wedding. In his latest media interaction, Nag revealed that he will go on a short 10-day holiday. However, Nag didn’t reveal the holiday destination.
On the other hand, Nag, after coming back from the holiday, will immediately start working on RGV’s ultra stylish action film. Nag is quite excited about the movie. He said he has been longing to do a full-fledged action film after acting in a series of family entertainers and that he was thrilled when RGV came to him with the perfect script at the perfect time.
- Mr Majnu completes censor; All set for Jan 25th release
- Gopichand’s spy thriller commences on the Indo-Pak border
- Will Nani’s dream to work with his favorite director come true?
- F2 becomes Venky & Varun’s career best grosser
- Vaishnav’s debut film will have Rangasthalam-like feel: Chiranjeevi