Nagarjuna has been quite busy promoting his recently released horror-comedy, Raju Gari Gadhi 2 and also with the arrangements for Chay-Sam’s high-profile wedding. In his latest media interaction, Nag revealed that he will go on a short 10-day holiday. However, Nag didn’t reveal the holiday destination.
On the other hand, Nag, after coming back from the holiday, will immediately start working on RGV’s ultra stylish action film. Nag is quite excited about the movie. He said he has been longing to do a full-fledged action film after acting in a series of family entertainers and that he was thrilled when RGV came to him with the perfect script at the perfect time.
Articles that might interest you:
- Gang Leader girl to romance Ravi Teja?
- Double treat for Prabhas fans soon
- Varun Dhawan’s wedding reception called off?
- Prabhas to kick-start Salaar with a massive fight in a coal mine
- Uppena- Special event being planned for Vaishnav Tej’s entry
- Prabhas to launch Ichata Vahanumulu Niluparadu’s teaser