Nagarjuna has been quite busy promoting his recently released horror-comedy, Raju Gari Gadhi 2 and also with the arrangements for Chay-Sam’s high-profile wedding. In his latest media interaction, Nag revealed that he will go on a short 10-day holiday. However, Nag didn’t reveal the holiday destination.
On the other hand, Nag, after coming back from the holiday, will immediately start working on RGV’s ultra stylish action film. Nag is quite excited about the movie. He said he has been longing to do a full-fledged action film after acting in a series of family entertainers and that he was thrilled when RGV came to him with the perfect script at the perfect time.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anasuya wins applause for Thank You Brother
- First look poster of Sampoornesh Babu’s Cauliflower out now
- Ram Charan pens a heartfelt note to Allu Arjun
- Latest update on Liger’s teaser launch
- Anil Ravipudi confirms films with Mahesh Babu and Balakrishna
- Photo Moment: Chiranjeevi’s Mother’s Day wishes with a beautiful family picture