After a lot of deliberation and careful planning, Nagarjuna kick-started his son Akhil’s second film in Vikram Kumar’s direction. The shooting began a month ago, but the team is yet to finalize a leading lady for Akhil.
Recently, a section of the media started speculating that the makers are planning to rope in Sridevi’s younger daughter Khushi Kapoor to romance Akhil. However, Nag took to his Twitter and trashed these rumors. An official announcement about the film’s heroine is expected very soon.
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief