Yesterday, the team of Nagarjuna’s latest hit Oopiri celebrated the film’s success amid hundreds of fans. Speaking on this occasion, Nagarjuna, after thanking his fans for their continued support, said that he has not been able to concentrate much on his sons’ careers.
Nag further said that he will allot the coming two months to oversee Chay and Akhil’s careers, before he embarks on his new devotional journey with Om Namo Venkatesaya under K Raghavendra Rao’s direction.
Nagarjuna further asked Vamshi Paidipally to ready the script for Akhil’s second film and also confirmed that Chay will act in Soggade Chinni Nayana’s director Kalyan Krishna’s direction in his own banner later this year.
- Mega fans happy with Charan’s prompt response to bust rumors
- Kiara confirms drastic changes in Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake
- After 5 straight flops, Mehreen relishes F2’s success
- Mohan Babu to unveil his guru Dasari’s statue
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic