Earlier today, hero Balakrishna kicked off a huge storm by saying that none of the Tollywood celebrities had invited him to their meeting with the Telangana Cinematography Minister Talasani Srinivas Yadav and later with CM KCR. Balayya went on to question the Tollywood bigwigs, wondering if they were all doing real-estate business with the government.
Later in the evening, veteran character artiste Naga Babu released a video on his YouTube channel in which he lashed out at Balayya. Demanding an apology from Balakrishna, Naga Babu said that Balayya has insulted not only the Telugu film industry but also the Telangana government. Will Balayya react to all the backlash?
Articles that might interest you:
- Telugu film on Coronavirus resumes shoot with strict precautions
- This star heroine was the first choice for Pushpa?
- This star kid’s debut film to hit OTT directly?
- Pawan Kalyan takes up 4-month Chaaturmaasya Deeksha
- Chiru’s daughter and son-in-law living separately in the same house due to COVID-19
- Popular actress and her husband pledge to donate their organs