All the film industries across the country have been gripped in the biopics fever. There have been a spate of biopics on legendary film stars, politicians and sports persons. Given his inspirational rise to stardom from humble beginnings, a biopic on Megastar Chiranjeevi only seems justified.
However, Chiru’s brother and senior actor Naga Babu shares a different opinion on making a biopic on his star brother. “I don’t think a biopic should be made on my brother’s life. Apart from the initial struggles, my brother mostly had a very successful career. But the lives of stars like Savithri, Silk Smith and Sanjay Dutt were different, as they had seen several lows in their lives. That’s why people rushed to the theaters to watch the facts of their lives,” Naga Babu said, further adding that even Charan should never think about making a biopic on his father.
Articles that might interest you:
- Baahubali actress to launch an academy
- Hyderabadi actor to reprise Suriya’s role in Singam 3’s Bollywood remake
- Ram was the first hero I met before my debut : Sundeep Kishan
- Entire world is waiting for Tollywood films: Ram
- Wild Dog’s Team Gears Up For A Big Announcement
- Mohanlal’s next gets a release date