A few days ago, senior actor and Janasena Party political affairs head Naga Babu kicked off a major storm by stating that Mahatma Gandhi’s assassin Nathuram Godse was a true patriot. Naga Babu’s comments outraged thousands of netizens and opposition party leaders have been vehemently targeting Naga Babu and Janasena Party ever since.
This afternoon, Janasena President Pawan Kalyan took to Twitter and made an effort to distance his party from his brother’s controversial comments. Pawan said that any kind of comments made on social media by Janasena Party leaders and activists, including Naga Babu’s, are strictly their personal views and that the party has nothing to do with their personal views.
Pawan went on to urge his fans and party members to solely concentrate on the relief operations in these trying times amid the Coronavirus pandemic.
— Pawan Kalyan (@PawanKalyan) May 23, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Music composer Shashi Preetam directs his daughter’s maiden production
- Seetimaar locks OTT streaming partner?
- Jr NTR brings Rajamouli and Koratala Siva to EMK
- Watch : Maestro is streaming now on Disney+ Hotstar
- Anasuya signs Sampath Nandi’s next?
- Chiranjeevi, Nagarjuna to grace Love Story’s pre-release event