A few days ago, senior actor and Janasena Party political affairs head Naga Babu kicked off a major storm by stating that Mahatma Gandhi’s assassin Nathuram Godse was a true patriot. Naga Babu’s comments outraged thousands of netizens and opposition party leaders have been vehemently targeting Naga Babu and Janasena Party ever since.
This afternoon, Janasena President Pawan Kalyan took to Twitter and made an effort to distance his party from his brother’s controversial comments. Pawan said that any kind of comments made on social media by Janasena Party leaders and activists, including Naga Babu’s, are strictly their personal views and that the party has nothing to do with their personal views.
Pawan went on to urge his fans and party members to solely concentrate on the relief operations in these trying times amid the Coronavirus pandemic.
— Pawan Kalyan (@PawanKalyan) May 23, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Chay Akkineni’s crazy project launched in style
- Please remove the Devi from puja room if: Upasana’s important message this Dasara
- Young hero from Rajamouli’s family launches his second film
- Kothi Kommachi, starring young heroes goes on floors
- Suhas not to get carried away with overnight attention
- Chandni Chowdary proves a point with Color Photo