Naga Chaitanya, who has so far concentrated only on acting, is donning a new role, thanks to Nagarjuna. In a recent interview, Nagarjuna confessed that Naga Chaitanya has overseen the production of Uyyala Jampala. So, is Naga Chaitanya keen to turn producer in near future? “I don’t know about that, but I wanted him to understand different aspects of filmmaking and hence, he was actively involved in the production of Uyyala Jampala,” Nagarjuna said.
Directed by Virinchi Varma, Uyyala Jampala has been jointly produced by Nagarjuna and Ram Mohan. Raj Tarun and Anandi have played the lead roles in this romantic film set in a village. Talking about the film, Nagarjuna said, “After a long time, we are going to watch a pure Telugu cinema and we are all really proud of the film and the actors.” Suresh Babu is distributing the film and it’s slated for release on December 25.
On the other hand, Naga Chaitanya is currently busy shooting for his next film tentatively titled ‘Oka Laila Kosam’. Pooja Hegde is playing the lead role in this film and Vijay Kumar Konda is directing it. Annapurna Studios banner is producing this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nikhil to do a Nani in 18 Pages?
- Vishnu Manchu’s only advice to Manoj after divorce
- Salman shows his big heart silently; To help 25,000 cine workers
- Is Maruthi planning a spin-off to BBM & Mahanubhavudu
- Chiru, Nag & young Mega heroes’ song on Coronavirus goes viral
- Pawan, Mahesh were the first choice for this upcoming film