Akkineni Scion Naga Chaitanya is performing some fight sequences for the remake of ‘Vettai’ with a special rain effect. These fights are being composed by famous fight masters Ram – Lakshman and shooting is currently going in Ramoji Film City. Sunil is going to be seen as the second hero in this film and he is playing the role of Naga Chaitanya’s brother.
Tamanna will be seen as Naga Chaitanya’s romantic interest while Andrea Jeremiah is going to be seen opposite Sunil. Bellamkonda Suresh is producing this film and Kishore Kumar is the director. ‘Vettai’ tasted good success in Tamil Nadu and the story is being adapted to Telugu tastes by the production team. A good dose of comedy and action will reportedly be a part of the film.
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief