Akkineni Scion Naga Chaitanya is performing some fight sequences for the remake of ‘Vettai’ with a special rain effect. These fights are being composed by famous fight masters Ram – Lakshman and shooting is currently going in Ramoji Film City. Sunil is going to be seen as the second hero in this film and he is playing the role of Naga Chaitanya’s brother.
Tamanna will be seen as Naga Chaitanya’s romantic interest while Andrea Jeremiah is going to be seen opposite Sunil. Bellamkonda Suresh is producing this film and Kishore Kumar is the director. ‘Vettai’ tasted good success in Tamil Nadu and the story is being adapted to Telugu tastes by the production team. A good dose of comedy and action will reportedly be a part of the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nithiin’s Maestro wraps up shoot
- Pawan Kalyan to croon a folk song in Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake?
- Never seen such a big fan army: Radhe Shyam’s composer hails Prabhas’ fans
- Ek Mini Katha’s hero in talks for Chiru’s daughter’s debut production?
- Akhanda’s final schedule to be action-packed
- After signing Pawan’s film, talented actress in talks for Amazon series