Yuva Samrat Akkineni Naga Chaitanya is all set to be seen in a new movie that will be directed by Srinivasa Reddy, the man who directed Nagarjuna’s big budget socio-fantasy entertainer ‘Dhamarukam’. This new movie will begin production from January 2013.
D. Sivaprasad Reddy, a close friend of Nagarjuna and a favourite producer for the Akkineni family, will be producing the movie. This new project shows the confidence Nagarjuna has in Srinivasa Reddy. Despite the financial troubles surrounding ‘Dhamarukam’, Nagarjuna has been publicly supporting Srinivasa Reddy on multiple occasions.
An official statement about the new project will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram Charan to resume RRR’s shoot soon
- Gang Leader’s 1st weekend Nizam share; All set to enter 5 Cr club
- Gang Leader’s 1st weekend Guntur share; Enters 1 Cr club
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 15-09-2019
- Yet another heroine in talks for Rajasekhar’s next?
- Acting in a mass film for the first time is exhilarating: Varun Tej