Akkineni Naga Chaitanya had bagged his first blockbuster with the memorable romantic tale ‘Yem Maaya Chesave’ which released in 2010. Directed by Gautham Menon, the cute chemistry between Chaitanya and Samantha has enthralled the audience and the movie will be remembered as one of the best fairytales in both Naga Chaitanya and Samantha’s career.
Now, after five years, Naga Chaitanya and Gautham Menon are working again for another untitled project. The first schedule has started recently in Chennai. Although, the unit has not zeroed in on the female lead, a Malayalam heroine’s name is under consideration. Chaitanya is pretty elated to work with Gautham Menon again. He posted his excitement via his social networking blog Twitter. Music maestro AR Rahman will score tunes.
- Assamese film Village Rockstars is India’s official entry at Oscars 2019
- Sailaja Reddy Alludu’s latest Nizam collections
- Nawab’s racy, intense second trailer sets expectations soaring
- Stage set for NOTA’s release
- Anupama Parameswaran’s interesting role in her next