A few days ago, hero Naga Chaitanya interacted with a COVID warrior and frontline worker Sunitha. Chay’s session had helped clear the myths about the deadly virus and raised awareness on the importance of having a strong will to fight the virus.
Today, Chay took to Twitter and tweeted that speaking with Sunitha was “very helpful and inspiring.” He went on to nominate one of his favorite people in the film industry director Sukumar to spread awareness by interacting with COVID warriors and health experts.
On the work front, Chay is waiting for the shootings to resume so that he could wrap up his upcoming film, Love Story.
Listening to covid warrior and frontline worker Sunitha speak was very helpful and inspiring.. I would like to nominate one of my favorite people in the industry Director Sukumar sir to continue this and spread awareness #coronavsfear #spreadfactsnotfear .. #StaySafe
— chaitanya akkineni (@chay_akkineni) August 7, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Demand for Bharat Ratna to SP Balasubrahmanyam intensifies
- Confessions of Deepika, Shraddha and Sara in NCB inquiry
- Ilayaraja offers special prayers in SP Balasubrahmanyam’s memory
- Shruti reveals an interesting story about Kamal Haasan
- Sneha Ullal, Madhu Shalini team up for a thrilling web series
- When SPB urged people to not use prefixes to his name