A few days ago, hero Naga Chaitanya interacted with a COVID warrior and frontline worker Sunitha. Chay’s session had helped clear the myths about the deadly virus and raised awareness on the importance of having a strong will to fight the virus.
Today, Chay took to Twitter and tweeted that speaking with Sunitha was “very helpful and inspiring.” He went on to nominate one of his favorite people in the film industry director Sukumar to spread awareness by interacting with COVID warriors and health experts.
On the work front, Chay is waiting for the shootings to resume so that he could wrap up his upcoming film, Love Story.
Listening to covid warrior and frontline worker Sunitha speak was very helpful and inspiring.. I would like to nominate one of my favorite people in the industry Director Sukumar sir to continue this and spread awareness #coronavsfear #spreadfactsnotfear .. #StaySafe
— chaitanya akkineni (@chay_akkineni) August 7, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Roja almost recovered- Set to get back to shoots soon
- Prabhas’s crazy role in Salaar explained?
- Juicy gossip on Rajamouli-Mahesh Babu film
- Keerthy Suresh looks regal in her latest avatar
- Naveen Polishetty has no time for Bollywood
- Sai Pallavi’s majestic first look from Shyam Singha Roy