Unmoved by the debacle of his last outing, Naga Chaitanya is busy shooting for his next in Gautham Menon’s direction. Touted to be an action romance, this movie has Manjima Mohan paired opposite Chaitu. Already, the unit had completed hectic schedules in Chennai and Bangalore.
As of now, Naga Chaitanya along with comedian Ali embarked on a flight bound to Chennai from Hyderabad, just a few minutes ago. The fresh schedule of this film will kick start in this week in Chennai and some important scenes will be canned. So far, 50 percent of the shoot has been completed.
Kona Venkat is presenting this film and Ravinder Reddy is producing it. AR Rahman is scoring tunes for the film.
- Kiara Advani joins RC12 team in Azerbaijan
- Natakam completes censor, All set for a grand release
- Devadas completes censor formalities
- Massive release for Vishal’s next
- Advance bookings open for Aravinda Sametha