Looks like Naga Chaitanya is showing no signs of slowing down. He is currently busy wrapping up his latest film Premam and is also awaiting the release of his bilingual Sahasame Swasaga Saagipo in Gautham Menon’s direction.
Meanwhile latest reports reveal that Chaitu is in talks with Tamil director Selvaraghavan for a bilingual. Even though nothing has been confirmed as yet, sources suggest that Selvaraghavan is quite keen to work with the young hero and has approached him with an interesting script.
On the other hand, there were also reports that Chaitu will be working with Soggade director Kalyan Krishna after wrapping up Premam. Now, with two films in the pipeline it would be interesting to see which project does Chaitu okays first.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sonu Sood’s jaw-dropping number of people he helped during lockdown
- Empower the Silence: Anushka’s message ahead of Nishabdham’s release
- Taapsee’s Thappad achieves a rare feat
- Ram Charan’s striking picture goes viral
- Tamil star Captain Vijayakanth hospitalized due to COVID-19
- Producer wants compensation- Files case to stall Vishal’s Chakra