Looks like Naga Chaitanya is going to rule the roost with some very interesting films. The latest news reveals that Naga Chaitanya will once again be seen in a film produced by his mentor Gautam Menon.
Karthik Naren, who scored a hit with 16 will be directing this film. What’s more interesting is that the film will be a bilingual which will be made in Tamil and Telugu at the same time.
Hotshot actor, Aravind Swamy will be playing a key role in this film which will go on floors in late 2107.
Articles that might interest you:
- Varun Tej thanks Harish Shankar for Gaddhalakonda Ganesh
- Superstar Vijay leaves for a much-needed vacation
- Shraddha Kapoor in talks for India’s biggest film?
- Star heroine joins the shoot of Akhil’s next
- Bollywood star starts prepping for Jayalalithaa biopic
- Kiara Advani in no mood to slow down