Looks like Naga Chaitanya is going to rule the roost with some very interesting films. The latest news reveals that Naga Chaitanya will once again be seen in a film produced by his mentor Gautam Menon.
Karthik Naren, who scored a hit with 16 will be directing this film. What’s more interesting is that the film will be a bilingual which will be made in Tamil and Telugu at the same time.
Hotshot actor, Aravind Swamy will be playing a key role in this film which will go on floors in late 2107.
- Kiara Advani joins Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake unit
- Rakul Preet, Aditi Rao Hydari groove to AR Rahman’s tunes
- Latest update on Suriya’s NGK
- Sudheer Babu begins preparing for a prestigious biopic
- Kavacham’s team reveals film’s release plans