Naga Chaitanya Akkineni has commenced shooting for his first Bollywood film, Laal Singh Chaddha today. He joined the unit in Mumbai today and shot a few important scenes, say reports.
Chaitanya will be sharing the screen space with Bollywood superstar Aamir Khan in Laal Singh Chaddha and the film is an official remake of Hollywood cult classic Forrest Gump.
The unit will soon be leaving to Kargil to shoot a crucial action sequence and Chaitanya will be taking part in this schedule.
The Akkineni hero underwent special physical training for his role in Aamir Khan starrer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Will Liger click in Hindi- Vijay Devarakonda responds
- Shows being added for Sita Ramam in Tamil Nadu?
- Karthikeya 2 shows sudden increase in Hindi collections
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda – Liger will be a smash hit
- Laal Singh Chaddha and Raksha Bandhan collect very less than this hit movie
- Karthikeya 2 to post solid numbers on day 3