Akkineni Naga Chaithanya, is currently busy with back to back projects. ‘Oka Laila Kosam’ is his third film this year after ‘Manam’ and ‘Autonagar Surya’. The actor has already signed another film with director Sudheer Varma, which features Kriti Sanon as the female lead.
The latest news is that ‘Solo’ fame director Parushuram has narrated a story to him, and sources reveal that Chaitu has almost finalized the project. However, an official announcement is yet to be made. If everything goes well, this film is slated to go on floors later this year.
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble
- Taxiwaala’s US premiere collections
- Dil Raju launches Nandita Sweta’s Akshara