Akkineni hero Naga Chaitanya is currently busy with the works of his next big film Custody, directed by Venkat Prabhu. The bilingual cop drama has Kriti Shetty as the female lead.
The strong buzz is that the Bangarraju actor recently okayed the story narrated by the young director Shanmukha Prasanth, who recently scored a super hit with Writer Padmabhushan. However, neither the actor nor the director announced it officially.
The cast, crew and other details about the will be announced soon. In the meantime, Naga Chaitanya’s Custody will finish all its formalities and release in theaters on May 12, 2023.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay’s Leo inks all-time 3rd highest overseas deal
- Pic Talk: Prabhas celebrates Prashanth Neel’s birthday
- Photo Moment: Chiru oozes style and swag in his latest avatar
- Humane initiative of Megastar wins hearts of one and all
- Vijay’s Leo sets a stunning new record in Kerala
- Adipurush: Music composer Atul to do a unique feat for the pre-release event
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food