Naga Chaitanya is on a roll with quite a few interesting projects coming his way. While his upcoming film Rarandoi Veduka Choodham has created quite a lot of positive buzz, he’s also shooting for a romantic film in Krishna’s direction, he’s in talks for couple of films to be directed by Gautham Menon and Chandoo Mondeti respectively.
In a recent interview, Naga Chaitanya opened up about his career and stated that he’s happy with the way things are shaping up for him and that he’s learning a lot from his latest set of films. When asked what his biggest fear in life is, he said, “My biggest fear is what’ll happen if I don’t have all these films and support from fans.”
In the past, he had spoken about how privileged he is to born in a film family and added that he doesn’t take anything for granted. “Maybe I’ll open a restaurant or do something with bikes or cars, if my acting career doesn’t progress in future,” he said.
- Chay has cut short my vice after marriage: Samantha
- Abhimanyudu’s director bags a big offer
- It’s my responsibility to promote young talent: Chiranjeevi
- Prabhudeva, Tamannaah starrer Devi sequel goes on floors
- Here’s the much-awaited update on Vijay’s Sarkar