Naga Chaitanya is on a roll with quite a few interesting projects coming his way. While his upcoming film Rarandoi Veduka Choodham has created quite a lot of positive buzz, he’s also shooting for a romantic film in Krishna’s direction, he’s in talks for couple of films to be directed by Gautham Menon and Chandoo Mondeti respectively.
In a recent interview, Naga Chaitanya opened up about his career and stated that he’s happy with the way things are shaping up for him and that he’s learning a lot from his latest set of films. When asked what his biggest fear in life is, he said, “My biggest fear is what’ll happen if I don’t have all these films and support from fans.”
In the past, he had spoken about how privileged he is to born in a film family and added that he doesn’t take anything for granted. “Maybe I’ll open a restaurant or do something with bikes or cars, if my acting career doesn’t progress in future,” he said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan reacts to rumors of clashes with Chiru
- Baahubali producers tight-lipped about their next feature film
- Vijay, Raashi turn Gautham and Yamini in WFL’s new poster
- Venky wants to see Chay in a film like this
- Ritu Varma bags a biggie in Tamil
- Venky Mama’s solid show in Australia