Naga Chaitanya is on a roll with quite a few interesting projects coming his way. While his upcoming film Rarandoi Veduka Choodham has created quite a lot of positive buzz, he’s also shooting for a romantic film in Krishna’s direction, he’s in talks for couple of films to be directed by Gautham Menon and Chandoo Mondeti respectively.
In a recent interview, Naga Chaitanya opened up about his career and stated that he’s happy with the way things are shaping up for him and that he’s learning a lot from his latest set of films. When asked what his biggest fear in life is, he said, “My biggest fear is what’ll happen if I don’t have all these films and support from fans.”
In the past, he had spoken about how privileged he is to born in a film family and added that he doesn’t take anything for granted. “Maybe I’ll open a restaurant or do something with bikes or cars, if my acting career doesn’t progress in future,” he said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha to join 96 remake shoot this week
- Sita’s weekend collections-Tough times ahead
- No stopping Kiara in Bollywood
- People are waiting to watch me make another wrong move: Krish
- Nela Ticket girl in talks for an exciting project
- Hollywood actor still keen to collaborate with Mahesh