Hero Naga Chaitanya will soon enthrall his fans with back-to-back movies – Sailaja Reddy Alludu and Savyasachi. Meanwhile, Chay is lending his support to his cousin Sushanth’s upcoming film, Chi La Sow. During a recent media interaction while promoting Chi La Sow, Chay revealed his wish.
Chay said that someday he wants to see a biopic on his grandfather and legendary yesteryear actor Akkineni Nageswara Rao. However, Chay has no plans to play his grandpa. “I was scared to play grandpa even though it was a 30 second role in Mahanati. But I can’t imagine myself playing him for 2 hours,” said Chay.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan all set to resume Hari Hara Veera Mallu on this date
- Most Eligible Bachelor enters half-a-million club in US
- 14 films in race for India’s official entry at Oscars
- Sai Dharam Tej is super fit and getting ready to conquer, says his director
- Bollywood’s biggest producer after Pabhas?
- Shyam Singha Roy’s pre release business in full swing