Hero Naga Chaitanya will soon enthrall his fans with back-to-back movies – Sailaja Reddy Alludu and Savyasachi. Meanwhile, Chay is lending his support to his cousin Sushanth’s upcoming film, Chi La Sow. During a recent media interaction while promoting Chi La Sow, Chay revealed his wish.
Chay said that someday he wants to see a biopic on his grandfather and legendary yesteryear actor Akkineni Nageswara Rao. However, Chay has no plans to play his grandpa. “I was scared to play grandpa even though it was a 30 second role in Mahanati. But I can’t imagine myself playing him for 2 hours,” said Chay.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties