Rahul Ravindran’s directorial debut Chi La Sow has captured the interest of some big names in the industry. Already, Nagarjuna, who saw the film, was so impressed that now Annapurna Studios is collaborating with Siruni Cine Corp to release the film. Now, Naga Chaitanya and Samantha have come out in support of the film.
Talking about how much he liked the film, Naga Chaitanya tweeted saying, “ChiLaSow a film that took me through a journey of emotions,so happy we are able to be part of this beautiful story told by @23_rahulr ,Something that’s definitely going to move the audience,going to be fun joining hands with @iamSushanthA , thank u Jaswanth for the association!.”
On the other hand, Samantha, who also saw the film, praised the performances of the lead actors and stated that newcomer Ruhani Sharma is going to bag all the awards in the Best Debut category. The film is slated for release on July 27.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Mr. KK – Only style No Thrill
- After Telugu states, iSmart Shankar opens well in US too
- Nagarjuna’s iconic hit film’s title for Rakul Preet brother’s debut film
- Ram and Nabha’s chemistry in iSmart Shankar becomes a talking point
- Aame morning shows canceled
- Makers of Saaho officially announce a new release date