Rahul Ravindran’s directorial debut Chi La Sow has captured the interest of some big names in the industry. Already, Nagarjuna, who saw the film, was so impressed that now Annapurna Studios is collaborating with Siruni Cine Corp to release the film. Now, Naga Chaitanya and Samantha have come out in support of the film.
Talking about how much he liked the film, Naga Chaitanya tweeted saying, “ChiLaSow a film that took me through a journey of emotions,so happy we are able to be part of this beautiful story told by @23_rahulr ,Something that’s definitely going to move the audience,going to be fun joining hands with @iamSushanthA , thank u Jaswanth for the association!.”
On the other hand, Samantha, who also saw the film, praised the performances of the lead actors and stated that newcomer Ruhani Sharma is going to bag all the awards in the Best Debut category. The film is slated for release on July 27.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan all set to resume Hari Hara Veera Mallu on this date
- Most Eligible Bachelor enters half-a-million club in US
- 14 films in race for India’s official entry at Oscars
- Sai Dharam Tej is super fit and getting ready to conquer, says his director
- Bollywood’s biggest producer after Pabhas?
- Shyam Singha Roy’s pre release business in full swing