For the last couple of months, there have been constant speculations that Tollywood hero Naga Chaitanya has replaced acclaimed Kollywood hero Vijay Sethupathi in top Bollywood star Aamir Khan’s highly-anticipated Forrest Gump remake, Laal Singh Chaddha. Reports of Chay kick-starting the shoot for his Bollywood debut film from April have been going viral for the last few days.
Now, adding fuel to the speculations, Chay was recently spotted at Mumbai Airport. Dressed in a t-shirt and jeans and sporting black goggles, Chay looked stylish in his airport look. However, he hasn’t revealed any details about his Bollywood debut to the paparazzi who were clicking his pictures.
Laal Singh Chaddha, also starring Kareena Kapoor Khan, is being directed by Secret Superstar fame Advait Chandan. The film is scheduled for a December 24th release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan recovering; Urges people to be more cautious about COVID
- Aditi Rao Hydari stuns everyone with her Netflix film
- Interesting buzz on Akhil Akkineni’s next project
- Praveen Sattaru reveals major details about Nagarjuna’s next
- Top OTT platform acquires Balayya’s Akhanda
- Bigg Boss Sohel signs noted producer’s next