Hero Naga Chaitanya is all set to team up with ‘Gunde Jaari Gallanthayyindhe’ director Vijay Kumar Konda. Akkineni Nagarjuna is going to produce this movie on Annapurna Studios banner. The movie is going to start rolling from October and pre-production work is currently on.
The movie will have a prominent star cast. The production team will officially announce the rest of the cast and crew shortly.
Vikram Kumar made a good impression with GJG and Naga Chaitanya will be banking on his talent for this project.
- Balayya okays special cameo in Kannada star’s 125th film?
- Romantic scenes set in the ’90s to be highlight of Majili
- Suriya’s son all set for acting debut?
- Anasuya signing roles carefully
- Superstar’s daughter all set for her debut