Hero Naga Chaitanya is all set to team up with ‘Gunde Jaari Gallanthayyindhe’ director Vijay Kumar Konda. Akkineni Nagarjuna is going to produce this movie on Annapurna Studios banner. The movie is going to start rolling from October and pre-production work is currently on.
The movie will have a prominent star cast. The production team will officially announce the rest of the cast and crew shortly.
Vikram Kumar made a good impression with GJG and Naga Chaitanya will be banking on his talent for this project.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry