Naga Chaitanya is basking in the glory of his recent film Rarandoi Veduka Choodham’s success. The film, directed by Kalyan Krishna, went on to become his highest grossing film so far and it is still running in theatres.
Thanking his fans, Naga Chaitanya said, “I sincerely thank my fans and the audience for supporting me and my film. There are plenty of good things in store in near future.”
Currently, he is shooting in Araku for his next film which is being directed by newcomer Krishna. Lavanya Tripathi is the lead actress in this action drama.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nikhil postpones his wedding
- Clarification on Vijay Deverakonda’s film with young director
- Latest update on Ravi Teja’s dual roles in his next
- RRR likely to postpone again?
- Shah Rukh and Salman to team up for a multi-starrer?
- Noted Bollywood producer’s daughters in hospital due to Coronavirus