Naga Chaitanya is basking in the glory of his recent film Rarandoi Veduka Choodham’s success. The film, directed by Kalyan Krishna, went on to become his highest grossing film so far and it is still running in theatres.
Thanking his fans, Naga Chaitanya said, “I sincerely thank my fans and the audience for supporting me and my film. There are plenty of good things in store in near future.”
Currently, he is shooting in Araku for his next film which is being directed by newcomer Krishna. Lavanya Tripathi is the lead actress in this action drama.
Articles that might interest you:
- Young actress in talks for F3’s special dance number
- Kamal Haasan to step into Vijay’s shoes?
- Alia Bhatt begins prep for Shah Rukh Khan’s film
- Vijay Sethupathi’s key role in the most awaited Amazon series?
- Rakul Preet has an unfulfilled wish in Bollywood
- Radhe Shyam’s Hindi producers differ with UV Creations on this aspect?