Hero Naga Chaitanya had first collaborated with successful young producers duo, Harish Peddi and Sahu Garapati, for the 2019 blockbuster romantic drama, Majili. Also starring his wife Samantha and Divyansha Kaushik in lead roles, this Shiva Nirvana directorial went on to collect over Rs 45 crore share at the box-office.
Now, the latest buzz reveals that both Harish and Sahu are in talks with Chay for a possible second collaboration. The discussions are in the initial stage and some clarity might emerge in the coming months. Meanwhile, Chay has Love Story ready for release and Thank You also getting ready for release sometime later this year. On the other hand, Harish and Sahu’s latest production, Nani’s Tuck Jagadish, is all set for its direct OTT premiere on Amazon Prime Video on September 10.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Gurtunda Seetakalam – Nothing New
- Review : Panchathantram – Caters to niche audience
- Review : Mukhachitram – Only for social message
- Review : Cheppalani Undhi – Good concept gone wrong
- Review : Leharaayi – Fails to impress
- Vintage Powerstar is back