Naga Chaitanya has once again teamed up with his Ye Maya Chesave director Gautham Menon for yet another romantic entertainer. The film is a Telugu-Tamil bilingual and the Tamil version’s shoot has been going on at a brisk pace and the Telugu version too will be shot simultaneously.
As per the latest reports, Chay will be romancing Manjima Mohan, a popular Malayali child actress turned heroine. Interestingly, Manjima has also been paired up with Simbu for the film’s Tamil version. Manjima became a sought after actress in the Malayalam industry after her last year super hit, Oru Vadakkan Selfie.
Titled Achcham Enbadu Madamaiyada in Tamil, the film’s Telugu version is yet to get a title. The film has music by AR Rahman.
Articles that might interest you:
- Hollywood actor still keen to collaborate with Mahesh
- Will Pawan follow Chiru’s footsteps now?
- Samantha Akkineni is now Baby Akkineni
- Maharshi crosses a milestone in Chennai
- Happening young beauty in a shocking role?
- Record release for NGK in US; Telugu censor shortly