Naga Chaitanya is a busy bee these days. He’s currently acting in the Telugu remake of Vettai and he has at least three more projects in pipeline including Vikram Kumar’s film which will also have Nagarjuna and ANR in lead roles and Srinivas Reddy’s next action comedy. The latest buzz is that Naga Chaitanya might act in the Telugu remake of a Kannada film titled Charminar. This Kannada film released last week and it opened to rave reviews in Karnataka. Directed by Chandru, the film was made on a budget of Rs 1.5 crores and it had Prem and Meghana in lead roles. Impressed with the film’s content, producer Lagadapati Sridhar reportedly bought the remake rights of the film and he’s planning to rope in Naga Chaitanya for the Telugu version. More details about the film are going to be revealed soon.
- Venky Mama all set for a 2-week-long schedule in Godavari
- Theft at Mohan Babu’s residence
- Nani-Vikram Kumar film’s title gets a launch date
- Mithai director releases letter accepting film’s failure
- Rakul Preet to romance Nagarjuna?