Is Naga Chaitanya turning producer soon? Looks like it is, if the latest reports are anything to go by. Apparently, the Akkineni hero is in talks to bankroll young hero Raj Tarun’s next film under his Seethamma Andalu Ramayya Sitralu director Srinivas Gavireddy’s direction.
Even though Chay has been toying with the idea of turning producer since a long time and has big plans in his journey as a producer, he is planning to take off slow with medium budget films and then venture into the high budget ones later when he gains enough hands-on experience. However, an official announcement regarding Chay producing Raj Tarun’s film is awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- 26 years for Balayya’s super hit Bobbili Simham
- Deva Katta posts key update on Sai Dharam Tej’s next
- RRR and Rajamouli suffering from this major issue
- Poll : NTR or Prabhas. Whom should Prashanth Neel of KGF fame direct first?
- Nithin resumes Rang De shoot-Makes a special announcement
- Film Trivia : Guess this Telugu actor who trained in New York Film Academy?